Getting your videos and photos from your iPhone to your Macbook can seem like a bit of a dark art but there is one very simple way to do it.
Read on to find out how to import videos and pictures from your iPhone to your macbook the easy way!
1. Connect your iPhone with a USB cable
2. Go to Applications > Image Capture
You will notice your device is listed on the left-hand side.
3. Click it and you will see your full collection of iPhone media ready and waiting to be imported.
4. Select the files you want and click import.
5. Relax and enjoy…That’s it!
This is by far and away the easiest method I have found of doing this and its already saved me a lot of time!
I hope this helps you out!