I recently had an issue where I could no longer login to a client’s email account via Plesk. Each time I tried, it accepted the details and then showed a 500 error page.
After scratching my head for a few minutes and doing a few unfruitful Google searches, I was struggling to know what to do.
The solution ended up being really straight forward. I just updated/changed the password on the email account and I was back in business.
I’m not sure what exactly had happened, maybe a ‘your password needs updating’ page isn’t working correctly or something along those lines… Either way, simply changing the password on the webmail account solved the issue and I was able to access the inbox again.
If you are facing a similar issue its definitely worth checking this!